viernes, 9 de enero de 2015
Upload presentation.
Now I'm going to explain how upload a presentation to our blog
First, I searched on internet "how upload a presentation to blog" and I chose the first video that showed me that I had to go at http://www.slideshare.net/ and I made an account with my gmail and I confirmed it.
Then, I put on top of the screen and I clicked "Subir".
Then I choosed the document from my computer and I waited a moment.
When my doument was ready, down of the presentation had a link and I copied it.
Finally I went to my blog for create a new post and I paste the link.
And I took the inconvenience to explain you how I did.
I hope that you understand and you like it.
Bye !!!!!
Kises !!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario